Sunday 11 July 2010

ONLY ONE MORE SLEEP TO GO!!!

Things are very disorganised in the Barker household today. We haven't even started packing yet! However, we have been making very good use of our time this weekend by eating at every available opportunity. Don't get me wrong, I like bananas. But I am not mega enthused by the thought of bananas (sweet or savoury) for every single meal for the next two and a half weeks. So, last night was a chniese takeaway, this morning a full English and I am now wondering how much cake I can fit in over the course of the afternoon. Hopefully they won't want to weigh me at the airport!
This afternoon I am off to Staples for some last minute stationary supplies before heading home to finish my packing. I suspect I'll then have to assist my husband with his...This evening we're meeting Mrs Jary for a drink in the hope that a large glass of wine or two will settle any last minute nerves!
Mrs B x

1 comment:

  1. Take care you lot! I'm sure Mr. B. needed no help with his packing! Enjoy all those bananas - bring us back a savoury recipe or two!

    ReplyDelete