Thursday 8 July 2010

Four


Four Days left to go...!!
Yesterday we had our final meeting before the trip for the Uganda team. In the meeting we all asked plenty of questions about the trip and clarified lots of things too. Such as which books are we taking over there, information on malaria medication and Lesson plans. Me and Rosie will be doing a lesson in Uganda about life for us in England, our daily routine our families, our hobbies interests and ambitions. We are going to be taking over pictures to aid us in explaining this. We have also been given a list of our itinerary for each day. In each school we will be spending 3 days painting, teaching and planting trees. I'm looking forward to them teaching us about their daily life too as I'm sure it's very different to ours! Today I did a tester "does everything fit in the case" check and too my relief it does! :) I really can't wait to be there and meet everyone in Uganda :)

Kat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment