Wednesday 2 June 2010

40 days and 40 nights!

Days to go!! Before we set of for our African Adventure :)
I feel it's a good time to recap and say thank you to all my sponsors, so far.
Family and Friends - thank you for your kind donations and continued support it's all been so much help! - you all know who you are!!
Dundas Chemicals Company staff - Have been of great support and dug deep in their pockets on many occasions, for raffles, quizzes and a sponsored 1/2 a marathon walk!
Talkin Tarn staff- For supporting me on my gruelling 12 mile walk, helping me provide evidence of my achievement also.


MNDA staff Northampton head office
- It was so kind of you all to help another charitable cause.







Car boot regulars-
Who were very generous when buying my bric-a-brac.
Trinity School Uganda Team!! - for all our shared fundraising events in school such as Uganda Day, and our swim, cycle and run! Both of which were great fun and brilliant successes. And also our out of school fundraisers in Marks and spencers and Morrisions.
And finally to Mr Lindsey T Cameron Clarence H Beavers Lodge. You're my hero! :)
Together we have raised £1500!! Didn't we do well!!

Next step...
The next step is to continue fundraising to take lots of supplies out to uganda such as seeds for planting trees, matresses, paint and much more!

Kat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment